- Saturday, April 12, 2014
- Start 8:00 a.m. for individuals, 4 person relay teams and half marathon
- Unlimited registration for the Marathon, limit of 25 relay teams and limit of 750 for the ½ Marathon.
- Race Packs available 6:30 a.m. on race day and starting at 5:00 p.m. the night before, April 11th, at the Garden Spot Village Visitor Center
- USATF Certified 26.2 mile course and 13.1 half marathon course
- Boston Marathon Qualifier course
- Tech-shirts with all registrations up to March 1; Shirts are on a first-come-first-served basis thereafter
- Medals for all finishers
- Start & finish on Garden Spot Village Campus
- All participants have access to showers, pool and hot tub post race
- Pasta Dinner Friday, April 11th starting at 5:00 p.m. in the Garden Spot Village Indoor Park. Walk-ins welcome.
- EMTs on call
- Plenty of sanitary facilities
- Water stations every 2-3 miles
- Markers at every mile
- Due to the terrain of the farmland route, we will not have a split time clock. Please carry a timing device to track your own split time.
- Awards, click here
Please give yourself plenty of time to arrive, park and check-in. Check-in starts at 6:30 a.m. The race will start promptly at 8:00 a.m.
You will want to enter the campus from the main entrance at 433 S. Kinzer Ave. New Holland, Pa, 17557. There will be plenty of volunteers to direct you. There will be an information booth and you will have no trouble finding check-in and the starting line.
Provided the ground is solid (there has not been any rain for several days) there will be plenty of parking in the grass field on campus.
If we’re prevented from parking in the grass you will be directed to paved lots within walking distance. Again there will be plenty of volunteers to direct you to check-in.
None of us know what our futures hold as we become older adults. Some are blessed with lives longer than anticipated. Some have unexpected personal challenges. Some have injuries or other long-term health problems. Most Garden Spot Village residents pay their own way all the years they live at Garden Spot Village. For some though, unexpected challenges make it impossible for them to pay their own way. Garden Spot Village is committed to providing excellent service and quality of living to residents who are unable to provide for the cost of their own care. Through the generosity of donors, the Benevolent Fund helps to pay the way for these older adults who have faced unexpected challenges. Because of the Benevolent Fund and the commitment of Garden Spot Village, these residents can have peace of mind that Garden Spot Village will continue to be their home.